My 5 fav bridal bouquets
Over the past eight years with Sticks and Stems my focus has been on weddings. I have created hundreds of bridal bouquets, having the pleasure of working with some truly wonderful brides. Here are my 5 favourites…maybe they can help brighten this rainy November day!
1. Freshly picked from the garden, this bouquet has garden roses, dahlias, queen annes lace, astilbe, and dusty miller.
2. I love the colours of this bouquet, which consists of dahlias, garden roses, lisianthus, mini callas, and roses.
3. A winter white bouquet of garden roses, ranunculus, hyacinth, lisianthus, and seeded eucalyptus.
4. This one combines some of my favourite flowers: peonies, anemones, and astilbe.
5. More peonies(I just love them) combined with garden roses, ranunculus, and stock.
Thanks for stopping by!